Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, August 23, 2010

My Sexy BItch MAGMAG 's Birthday Party ♥

Yeah..
We choosed to celebrate her birthday on sat...
but act we should celebrate it one dat before but she wan to leave it to her friends.
So nvm la..
Sat is more clowded..and the party sure will more syok.. =)
Everyone was busy making suprise for her.
Yeah.. I hope she enjoyed it.
Haiz.. but that day is really a bad day for me !
Hmm.. but dn wan to mention here.. spoilt the post only..
This should be a happy post !!!
Well..
That night dress code is FLOWER DRESS.
Everyone must put on clothes with flower.
i gt a lot of it.. long one, short one, deep V, tube dress......
but i still bought a new one..
Just gt the mood for having a new one ><"
Hmm... Dear came and fetch me at arnd 9..
and i reached Club9 at 10..
I went there alone cause dear wan to meet with his friends..
I was alone there, luckily Dj Adrian was free to chat with me...
Finally they reached at 1045... Fucking late... ><"
Lets enjoy with the pictures...

My new flower dress.. My new outfit...Dear said nt nice wor =.=

The pretty Birthday Queen !

Jessica and me !

Clarie and me !

Tracy and me !

ShevineKei and me !

Pretty Mimikio and me !

Ahbo and me !

she always doing funny action lo ... Lmao !

Our beatiful handsssss...=)

Her Birthday Cake... Dounuts... ^^ Her favourite =)

Hoho. she looks nice in every single picture... Jealous ><" All of them aimed my boobs for whole night long.. *blush*

Im bringing SEXYBACK..Justin Timberlake.. woohooo...

I still met alots of party animals there..
Haha...^^
Victoria and my luilui-xiaoyao !

Sinpei and me !

Another who celebrated his birtdhay on that- Teehor

Michie..the birthday girl also ~

Xiao ya and me !

My luilui- Clovi and me !

Strom and me !

Jiajia and me !
Omg.. see the different?

Duno what is his name alr.. haha.. He is a DJ as well!

Alan.. Finally i can take picture with him .. ><"

Ann and me !

Ann's bf and me ! I always 4got his name.. haha !

Deejay koh, Auspion and Me in Hades !!!! ^^

Hades and me !

Met my aunt's fren otw back to club9 !!! What'a her name alr? ish...cant rmb !


Thought wanna make myself drunk..
but finally i just drink 4 glasses of Coke..
I dn wan to take picture with my fucking red chubby face..like sohai !
At last,
my mood is keep moody still..
Im nt happy at all..
End with moody shit!
Byez

No comments:

Post a Comment