Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Eenie Meenie =)

Wow.. times fly.
Today is alr the starting day for the last month of 2010.
Before i post bout my bday party,
i want to say smthg to NOV and DEC.
For me , 2010 is just a bad year for me,
the only lucky thg is everyone arnd me is stay healthy.
Since ur bday eve, which is 15th. The last talk for us.
Had almost 2 months i didnt talk to u.
I was damn miss u in this 45 days.
Everytime when i listened to this song,
it reminds me of you, my BELOVED.
At 1st, i thought Eenie Meenie gt some meaning.
but i found it out 【it is a children's counting rhyme,
used to select a person to be "it" for games and similar purposes.
The rhyme has existed in various forms since the 1850s, or perhaps earlier,
and is common in many languages,
with similar-sounding nonsense syllables.
This is what i found from the net.
I miss ur eyes when u look at me when this song was playing in the club.
U re hugging me tight and staring at me,
i can see myself deep inside ur beautiful eyes.
But everythg cnt turn back and im gonna let go soon.
You re just a prince inside my fairy tale and it will nvr appear in my life. =(
Lets play the song for the one last time.





Eenie meenie miney mo
Catch a bad chick by her toe
If she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her go

Shes indecisive
She cant decide
She keeps on lookin
From left to right

Girl, cmon get closer
Look in my eyes
Searchin is so wrong
Im Mr. Right

You seem like the type
To love em and leave em
And disappear right after this song.
So give me the night
To show you, hold you
Dont leave me out here dancin alone

You cant make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind
Please dont waste my time, time, time, time, time
Im not tryin to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind
I wish our hearts could come together as one

Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova

Let me show you what your missin
Paradise
With me youre winning girl


N,
you makes up my mind, and pls come and waste my time,
im nt trying to rewind.
I WISH OUR HEARTS COULD COME TOGERTHER AS ONE.

toDEC,
thanx for bringing me a good news for the 1st day.
Yest was Nelson's bday and he celebrated in Lavish.
I thought of nt goin,
but at last, i appearred at there also.
and i saw patrick..
Haha.. i talked to me, and asked whether im still angry with him anot.
Omg,
i nvr imagine that he will talk to me.
Act i was quite happy that time. haha..XD
and i wanted to tell u that i didnt angry you for long times alr.
haha..
Patrick, welcome back to my life and Friends Forever ya =)


^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment