Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 3, 2010

My birthday Party ll - Kbox =)

After so many days, only im 'free' to post bout my bday.
Haha..
i was just too lazy to upload those pictas la..
Im sure will sing k when my bday for every single year..
coz i like to sing k so muchieee.
But this year i felt quite diasappointed coz many of them cant attend bcoz of work.
Haiz.. sad =(
Bt nvm.
Im still enjoyed my night with my babes... =)


Jessica, Bobo, Me, Quis :)


Thanx Bobo for purposely came down from Cameron :)
and i like the present so much..Is Q.


Kinki :)


My bday tart.. hahaha..XD


my present from Bobo :)
Handmade contact lens casing... =)


with my 2 bestie :)


parkson :)


with Bryan :)


haha.. Omg.. pregnant will cause our boobs become bigger.. haha..XD
and i think i gt I cup for that night. haha...
Then, at last i bcome 'doh lin'.
Muahahahhahahhahahahhahahaha.... Lmao....=)



I didnt sing much for that night, coz i was having sore throat that night.
haha.XD
but i enjoyed it so much.
Cause kinki n i r having the same key
(But her key is much higher den me, and her voice is much more better me la..)
we trying to sing 信樂團 's 死了都要愛...
Really is a damn nice song to release anger...





For this year wish..
Again, i wish all the ppl who r related to me also can stay happily and healthy. :)



STAY TUNED


No comments:

Post a Comment