Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A wedding month ?????




Hoho..
I gt 2 friends get married in this month.1 malay. 1 chinese.
CONGRATULATION YAZ. =)
I dont know what is the feel of getting marry..
panic ? happy ? exciting ?
sorry....but i dont feel like wanna know bout it now.
is too early for me to pay responsible to a family.
or being a wife or a mama.
So.. i enjoy my single life now.... =)
yea..
the 1st bride i met is MS SUE. the Malay girl.
on 12122010,
i purposely take half day leave just to attend her wedding ceremory in B.Gajah.
lolz.. so far away la..
more far than ah Quis's house.
When i reached there..i was shocked like @#$%&*&#$%&*
arnd 100 malay there....
OMFG.
and i was the only CHINESE there...
i keep on scolding in my heart..start felt regret for attending the ceremory...
everyone was looking at me,
like i was an alien..
Hmm... after that my fren told me that some of them thought im a malay
and y was i having a tattoo at my neck there?
but i thought i hide all my tattoo nicely ??? How come they saw it??
and there was super double HOTTTTTTTTTT.
my whole body was sweated.
Luckily Lynn n her husband, gagak was too kind for fetching me back earlier.
coz i need to back to my work arnd 3.
and we were depart at 2.
we use an hour to reach ipoh... i was almost die in the car. fxxking jam summore.
i reached parade at 3 20, but still considered late la.
Luckily my aunt didnt shoot me for being late.



This is the 1st time for me to attend a malay wedding ceremory.. Exciting =)

All the exchange gifts...


amy lemon dgn sue

Sue, babe Sue, and I


Not much picture cause i was too shy to take picture there.
Hahahahhahaha..
*blush*



Oh my 2nd bride
*MICHELLE CHONG*
who was getting married pn 20122010. =)
ya.. also is a bride from kampung lain.
and we also need to drive all way long to s.siput to attend the wedding dinner.
Hmm...
when we reached there, we saw a gang of teenagers..
wearing like 16,17
we thought we were going to a wrong place. muahaha...XD
really dare nt to go in that time
cause i wear till so elegant. is like LONG DRESSSSSSS lo.
so...
when we started to walk in, can felt that thousand pair of eyes were looking at us.
Omg... luckily our seats are just nearby the door..
If 7 not......
Their placed us with 5 aunties that ewe duno.(Impossible we will know them)
haha...XD
the speed they eat are just so fxxking fast.
mcm scare us finish their food. Lmao... =..=
We also didnt eat much , just chitchat there and camwhored oni..
Michelle looks pretty on that night..
looks so gorgeous in her bloody red wedding dress.
and the big big red daisy on her hair.
SUPER NICE.
but too bad that we didnt take any picture with her when she was in that dress.
wait me steal from Jj's camera n upload ya =P



once we go inside, we straight away went to the toilet... haha.XD
all of us also 'gap liu' =..=
then , bc camwhored in the toilet .. haha.XD


after that, waitimg michelle to come in on our seat.
Bc camwhored again.

with Chloe :)


with jessica :)
Luckily she rmb to wear heels as i forced her to wear it.
If nt, i will be the only alien in the dinner..
"wah.. this girl is so tall ah..""wah..sure her daddy mummy also very tall"
and "bla bla bla"


the crab in the 'shark soup' ??? haha..XD so cute!!!!


This 'sirap' is si fxxking tasty lo.. but is quite sweet la.. but i like it.. :)


with josephine :)
Omg.. i like this pic so much.. i looks so slim in this pic... hees =)
we took inside the washroom
after enjoyed watching the firework(Michelle's husband purposely bought it for her)
so ROMANTICcccccccccc
so SWEETtttttttttt
SO IN LOVE!!


our little bride - Michelle :)
Hope u will stay happily ever after with ur beloved one ya :)
and born a cute healthy baby :)
Bless you




END WITH LOTSA LOVE
im still in love with you , babe-ku

No comments:

Post a Comment