Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 10, 2010

the SECRET GARDEN with my Beloved =)



hehe..
my beloved was coming back alr.
and he promised me to bring me to have a dinner in Indulgence.
Hoho..
miss him so much.
i have been long time didnt see u alr.
Dont know since when , he seldom back to Ipoh alr.
and we seldom contact alr.
but is nt important at all..
it wont bring any effect to our friendship. I promised. =)
He came to fetch me at arnd 8pm.
but unluckily Indulgence is closed for every tueaday.
so, we changed our destination to SECRET GARDEN... ^^
the environment there is nt too bad.
i prefer here than Indulgence.
hoho.
Lets Have A Look.

Outside view :)

the Menu :)

the Soh lou n me :)

with his new lens cover. so huge. and now his camera is so damn heavy =..=

Ready for the food to serve :)

the Soup :)

the Grill Chicken Chop n the Cappucino that i have ordered.
the grill chicken is quite delicious,
especially the sauce.
how i wish i can lick it all... muahahahahhahahaha....XD
but buut the cappucino hor..
hmm.. how to say...
is nt enough sweet for me. is tasteless...

he was enjoying with his yummy soup :)

the Spaggeti that jj ordered..
wow... also damn delicious.. especially the bacon... :)

the Tiramissu cake.. :)





my outfirt for that night..
the lighting in the toilet is just so nice and comfortable.
i think i can fall sleep inside
or i just bc camwhore there.. hoho :)




After the dinner,
we went to fetch Jessy and going back to Parade Kbox sing k.
with ah hao, yanyan, jessica n tracy.

jessy :)

hao :)

the sweet couple : yanyan n hao :)


Jj's latest tattoo :)

=)





Yamcha afterward..Mcd... =)
only ordered drink n ice-cream and chit-chat there...
the men busy talking there,
im bc camwhored there.. =D

haha..when i reached home, my grandma was awake n i was get scolded by her.
the next day ,
my dad yao scolded me..=(




Babe, i miss you.



No comments:

Post a Comment