Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 6, 2010

End of my Bday =)







I think this is the last post for my birthday.
haha.. dunno still gt who want to celebrate my bday with me leh ?
If im nt mistaken, still gt 3 person who owe me a bday meal .

Ngek ngek..

Same with last year and year before,
I was working as usual when my birthday..
cause i had alr celebrated my bday for few days before.
so i also duno where to go and who should i go out with on my bday...

so better i stay in the shop,
plus, i have no money to spend if i hang out.. =(

Haha..
when i went out to take my dress,
my aunt called me to back immediately.

cause my uncle bought a cake for me !! =)

I made a wish again in my shop.

I blowed the candles again in my shop.
I cut the cake again in my shop.

the only different is
this cake i shared with many ppls..
half cake is gone.

The 1st cake is spoilted coz they pushed my head on it.
The 2nd one,

no one wan to eat coz we re in the club.. haha..XD





again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF !!!

my cousin, me, my aunt n my uncle =)


Joyce. =)

Come come.. jie jie feed u strawberry ya :)


My outfit on my bday !!! Hahaha.. I took lotsa pictas. cause im the prettiest on that day...Muahahahaha =)




Show liew.








the♥lyPRESENTforMe

a CHOCOLATE CAKE from my UNCLE
3 ANGPAO from my GRANDMOTHER, PARENTS n my AUNT
a PERFUME from my AUNT
a DIY CONTACT LENS CASING from BOBO LOO
a XXL SHILIN CHICKEN CHOP from SHOW
a CAP from CHUNGZAI
a DRESS from JESSICA the BESTIE
a TATTOO from PEILI
a BOUQUET OF FLOWER from WINNIE, RUNNING n JOSEPHINE

a BANGLE from BEEKUAN

a CARD from VIVIAN

a DRESS from CASS, QUIS, RUSELL, VIVIAN
2 LITTLE PENDANTS from SIZZY
a BAG from my COUSINS

2 SET OF UNDERWEAR from HOSHI DEAR
a CUP from MIMIKIO
a PHOTOALBUM from JESSY BABE
a NECKLACE from XIIAOYAO the LUILUI
a BAG from CHERIE

a STARBUCKS from TRACY
a XMAS DEER PENDRIVE from MENTOS
a HAPPYMEALSET from RINA the SUILUIBAO




Non-stop camwhored in the toys department after choosing my photo album..
Enjoyed =)






I bought all this stuffs by using JJ's money.
Thought to but watch but i cant see a nice one....
Sneaker, dn have my size.
So,
i used all the money that he gave me for my sneaker to buy all those stuffs.
haha..XD





I bought this as my bday present for my ownself.
Haha... i want to wear it in my bday party and i did it.
but i was regret coz my feet was really damn pain after that night.. =(







For the one last time,
i wish myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY .
and the only wish for me is
I HOPE THAT I DARE TO TALK WITH YOU AGAIN.
AND WE CAN BE FRIEND AGAIN.

BLESS ME.






No comments:

Post a Comment