Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My birthday Party lll - Clubnight =)

Hoho..
continue with my bday post.. haha..=)
Suddenly bersemangat sje..
27th Nov,
was my bday eve..
was the night for all the babies to celebrate my bday..
Only girls' clubbing night.
I was so fucking tired that night.
Im so regret for wearing heels on that night.
my feet was damn pain after being 'flower butterfly' for whole night long.
Thanx for those who were coming to find me and wish me .
I run 3 clubs that night.
Luckily the distance was nt far.
=Club9=
=Lush=
=Lavish=
Lols... i kept walking between this 3 clubs to find my frens.
Calls kept coming and i cant even stay in the club for more den 15 minutes.
Haha..
Even was my bday that night,
my temper was still so bad.
A few bastard took away the table which i was alr booked for my frens
without asking for my permission.
Wthhhh..
Summore he want to stare at me.
CB.. who u think u re?
Dare to show ur fxxking lansi face to me ? o0o
Come n challenge me, fxxker..
Luckily u were away when my fren told me that u guys trying to touch them
n hug them.
If nt, sure i will ask my frens to hentam u kau kau .
Just fxxking off of my way!!!!
Haha. back to the party. Sorry for the bad temper n the low EQ.
I think the party should be more fun if i drink.
Haha..
but im SORRY.
NO-ALCOHOL for me !!!! wakaka!!!!
Lets enjoy the party with my pictures ya =)))



My bday night's outfit :)


Camwhored while waiting :)
They asked me to tie up my hair and causes me looks nicer.
but till the end,
i gave up and putting back my hair.
I really nt used to tie up my hair while clubbing.
Feel nt so wild. haha..XD



Cloud soo.the big muscle man. :)


Cherie. :)


Mimikio :)


Jessica lili. :)


Magmag. :)


Shevine. :)


Sweet yee. :)


Is all bout my babe girls... :)


Hoho.. the Bday girl with the Bday cake


Jack. :)


Sweet yee. Ann. Me. :)



Nikkie. Kaze. Matsu. Hoe. Me. :)


Make a wish sin. =))


Oops.. not again. they asked me to take all the candles up using my mouth.
I dn want la..
Luckily this time no one dare to push my face down.
Haha..XD


Cut the cake. But no one wan to eat. Haha..=))


Jessica. My jimui FOREVER. :)


The fighters..Hoho.. =)) Nelson, Oscar, Kris, Kent.


Kent. Omfg.. I like yr face so fxxking much.. haha... =))


TeeHor. :)


Nicholas. :)


Angel liew. The muimuizai. :)


Sofea's fren. Sorry that i cant rmb his name. Paiseh. :p


Chan Hoe. :)


KenFung. :)


Yumiko. :)


Bernard. :)


Vince. Thanx for coming. He was sick that night...Apprieated :)


Jessy. Clovi. Me. Jiajia. :)
Thanx for all the way coming back from KL ya.. muacksss... :)


Haha.. thanx ah fan for purposely turned back to club9 to take pic with me.
Tell u a little secret.
Shhh...I always look at him since few years ago..
I think he was just arnd f3 that time.
but dont misund pls..
Cause he really looks alike with my god brother.
Haha.. and his 1st piercing on his ear was pierced by me.. haha.. =


Parkson. Thanx for the cake ya. :)


Edwin. Barroom manager. Somebody said he is act the boss..? :)



Meet syangku in Lush. hoho.. :)
Linn & Sue


Ali, Gagak, Linn, Sue, Me, Amir. :)


Kiyoshi n Karu. :)


Oscar Tan. :)


Omg.. I like this picture so so so muchhhh... :)
Hoshi, not my bf la..
but my bff. Love him...


theLAVISH. :)


GG. :)


A-are. :)


Katak. The Dj. :)


Met with jess them after club. Hehe.. They re waiting to fight..Lmao..><"


Thanx everyone.
Thanx for everything.
Thanx Cheedi for smiling to me.
Thanx Ayoi for the air tebu.
the only sadness is i cant see you on that night.
I miss you, babe.
Where you go ? I miss you so .





Happy birthday to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment