Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Is all bout Guanlin's birthday


At 1st, i really didnt felt like attending the party.
Coz the place that our 'princess' choosed is a high consumption restaurant.
I think is more exp than Indulgence.
maybe is the problem of environment la.... haha..XD
feel that the place is more suitable for couple or gang in nt more than 4 persons.
I even dare not to breathe vigorously when i 1st walk in.
oh ya... back to the topic.
At last, i changed my plan, i decided to join the party...
Haha.. couse i want to take more pics with my gang... paiseh *blush*
and i need to return hard disk to my fren. =)
hmm.. okie..Here we go !
Enjoy with pictures
^^


Hoho..
my outfit for that night...
must be act like a lady when having dinner at some classy restaurant.. hees =)


This is the appearance of Josephine. :)


haha.. Lootzai... pls la.. Dn act like you re the birthday boy pls... ><" Im so fxxking in love with this picture. haha.. and this is my current prof pic.
Im not Josephine. Thats nt my name.
haha. XD


Guys were busy playing online game, i gt try it. i snot bad.
A game called [Draw My Thing] , is a facebook game... and i was addicted with it.
From the left : Karu, Evan, Kenji


Present from Perry for Guanlin :)


Ivy n me :)


Since my boyf haven reach yet, lets flirt with others 1st.. haha..XD
Haha.. kidding only la.. just camwhored only la.


Iced cappucino... Hmm.. Honestly, is nt tasty at all... yiak... :(
Pls remind me for nt order it for the next time.
Cause if im nt mistaken, i ordered it before when the 1st time im having dinner here.


Accidentally took this pic... Lmao.. Look at his teeth.><"
Guess who is this... Muahaha..XD


'True Love' kent with his mushroom soup. Hahahaha...XD


The couple. Nickkie and nicky. :)


Nikkie. The new member of Mz. :)


Yeah... ready to eat la... this is our dishes. We shared it.
smthg like roasted chicken :)


Karu 's fish n chips. a kid meal. haha.... XD


Most of them also ordered this steak.
Dont know why. i just dn like to eat beef... Hmmm...i should correct it a bit.
I should say,
other than chicken, pork and fish, is hard a bit for me to accept other kind of meat.


Hoho.. Finally, here's the birthday girl. (the medium one)
GUANLIN :)


my boyf. He rushed here after the meeting with his dancing crew.


kenji. :)

:)


The birthday girl and her boyf, terry :)
Few of my frens purposely bought this greentea cake for her.
requested by terry. cause the bday girl want to try this.
It costs Rm80 smthg, just a small piece ><" make a wish.blow the candles. :)


Well, i didnt stay there till the end with them. cause i had to rush for the 2nd round.
had a singK session with my other gang of friends =)


once again, happy birthday to you, girl.
Wish u always stay happily with ur boyf ya.... =)

♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment