Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 14, 2011

my Bff 's hometown, KEDAH =)

Hello.. this whole week i also damn bc with my frens.
I was in Kedah for 3 days 3 nights with my Bff on 8/3/11 - 11/3/11
then, rushed back to work for one day,
and went to Tapah straight after work again. =..=


hmm.. Lets back to the topic.
This post is suppose to talk bout happening in Kedah n Penang. =)

Is quite a happy trip coz Jj 's relatives are all just so kind.

nice to meet them all.

and gonna miss them all, cause duno whether still gt chance to meet them anot.
but still, a lot of things happened and caused me moody always.
is still the same shit.
Hate this life.

Early in the morning on 8/3,

i alr get ready n just wait fr Jj to come n fetch me to his house.
We followed his dad's car to Kedah.
As usual, i use arnd 2 hours to wait him.
We departed at arnd 11.

The father and the son talked a lot in the journey.
and i just sit behind camwhored a little bit n take a rest. nthg to do. =(

Yeah.. after i get ready, i still gt enough time to camwhore n even take a nap for half n hour before i got his msg to ask me standby. =..=


and after i gt his text,
i can still camwhored n play with my little bro for quite a long time =..=
Get used to wait for the prince.

haha.. finally.. on the way to Kedah.. Woohooo =)


the driver. the daddy. :)
Yea.. finally we reached Sg Petani after arnd 3 hours.
They brought me to a town bus station called '' chia tao'' ''車頭''..

Jj told me he sure will come to visit this stalk when everytime he come back here.

He let me try 2 drinks here.

one is iced kacang blended and another one is iced coconut blended.

and laksa too. =)

the ''chia tao'' :)

the shop that he want to bring me was closed that day.
so we try the shop next to it.
this shop interviewed by ''Ho ziak'' ''好吃'' before, a Msia food searching program.

But Jj told me that all those food are nt created by them.

they are nt the ori creator but just copied from the shop beside. ><" and Jj is quite angry bout that. the Laksa. :)

Yea. the drinks. I prefer the left handside..
Iced kacang blended with milo powder.
nice to drink. Feel fresh. Like it :)
Hope can drink with 'u' again for the next time.. :(


After that,

Jj's cousin fetched us back to his house, and his dad left to work in Butterworth.

Wow... his cousin's house is really nice n tidy, and is quite trendy.
Haha.. i met with Jj's aunt, his mum's eldest sis.

really looks the same.
and his 2 cutie cousins.=)
We chat with his relatives for a while, den we went to our room n take a nap.
Here are some views and decorations of his house.

the fish pond. :)


I like this clock so much. freaking nice :)

This signature card is just so sweet.Hope i can get one in my future too :)

The views of the dining room n kitchen. :)


and i found this. I think most of the decorations also bought from Ikea.
coz i still can see some labels haven take off yet. Hees =)

and yea... this is my bed to sleep in that few days. and i bring along my babe :)


Take a 2 hours nap while waiting for his cousin's wife back from work.

took a quick bath and start or journey to Penang.

Had our dinner there. =)

Oops.. was raining cats n dogs suddenly. so fucking cold in the car. Freezed.
Luckily was just rain for arnd half n hour.

The Penang bridge. :)

with my Bff :)

Daorae for the dinner :)

seaweed soup :)

Free dishes. and we can refill non-stop.
we were served by the waiters. no need to bake the meat by ownself:)

this is one of the free dished. sweet lotus. nice to eat. :)

taufu. free :)

Yea... the chicken was ready to eat. use a vege to wrap it.
but i dn really like it, coz i dn like to eat vege. haha...imma a picky eater :)

this is free too. can i ask for more??? =( This is the 1st time i eat mutton. hmm... taste nt bad. ^^

'' Dong Fen''

the pork.. hees =)

We spent rm160 for this meal. Thanx Jj's cousin for treating us. :)

went to Gurney for a walk after the dinner. toilet again. and i buy nthg..
cause i didnt bring much money. sad... :(

One of a Penang famous place to eat ''關仔角''.
A place that tourist must come when travel in Penang.

Ambela sour plum juice. :)
Jj told me that we can only drink this in Penang.



with a street perfomer. respect.
he can just stay there for few hours without any movement. :)


At last, we reached home at 1 smthg.

without wasting time, i straight away back to the room and take a bath.
den put on moisturizer and sleep.
but i think after an hour, the stupid came out and wake me up.
asking me to go down .
to give him some opinion bout the shooting for the next day.
From the 1st day i knew him,
he is like this and till now also is the same.

Like to rush, do thg at the last minute. and always dn let me to sleep early. =..=
and i will just so stupid and follow him. a 3 years habit.

Haha..
Finally i slept at 4 smthg. haiz.. damn tired.
Hees..
Stay tuned oh...more to come. ^^

TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments:

Post a Comment