Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yeah.. im with Ash Stymest.

Hihi..
as a facebook fren of mine,
sure u will know that one of my fren is well-known in editing pic right?
of coz nt for those professional level la, cause he is just using Iphone
to combine our face with other pics..
So, the latest album of him is named as [追星实录].
which is means that we like gt the chance to take pic with our idol.
and Ash Stymest is my recent idol. i just fall in love with him so much.. =)
so i ask him to make one for me.
Compared with others, mine is too abnormal.
coz most of them are just really look like a little fans or friend taking pic with a idol,
except me...mine is 18sx. haha.XD
my fren nt even dare to post it.
cause the ori pic can see the girl's nipple. haha..
so.... i put a star on it... ngek ngek...
Really wish to have this hot body... sobx..sobx... ='(

haha... very nice right?? can u see the flaw?
my head n my fake body re just so matching...it just likes my own body. Hees

^^
Hoho....Lets view some of his works..

Haha...Albert n me. We exchanged our sex. Hoho.. Looks funy :)


A pretty woman from China.this one really doesnt looks like me =.=


the blue mermaid with the 'senget' head. :)


haha.. a cute doll !!! =)


a magazine cover ?


haha. superwoman... here i come to save the world.


haha. and the big muscle superman. haha.XD


the Egypt family... a big family =)
can u find out where i am ?

' Ip Man'


Japanese kawaii ^^


ultraman ><" online games spokesman =)


super mario.. i like this one the most. Looks so cute. haha.. XD


pretty bride.


A sohai kid.
Haha.. this picture really makes my frens felt like vomit n wanted to whack me.


Happy birthday to myself.


gong xi fatt cai version .


^^
But most of the time , he also combine our pic with the stills.
cause can make a lot of compose.

Haha.. these are part of his products. nt bad right???
He is just using Iphine application to edit but nt photoshop. Amazing. haha.XD
Thanx to my fren, Pac Lee.


^^

No comments:

Post a Comment