Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hope you enjoy your day with my pictures oh ♥


LET'S START YOUR DAY WITH A SMILE =)

Hoho..
Yest i found some pictures that really make me laugh like hell !!!
Here i gonna post and share with you guys..
Hope you all will enjoy with it...

小姐,有必要掛那麼多嗎? =.=


Act this is nt funny.. but i think this is just so sweet..
to share with all of you~


Omg...haha...what expression is that ??
what u saw har?
she didnt wear her panties? or with her grandma's one? ><"

Haha... i think the baby is too hungry alr.. funny...
For baby,
maybe they cant recognize their parent..
but sure they can recognize where they can find their food!! Lmao~


The F-cup baby!!!
Such a wonderful big boobs for many girls...Hees=)


wow... this student really got talent ya..


Haha...
seriously, when i saw this picture,
i really laugh so loud in my shop... is really funny lo..
"hey dude, why r u looking at me ah?"


Hoho..what a pussy bag!!!! Omg~


Haha...XD


Wow..kid, how old are you ah???? swt =.=


兩小無猜^^


Muahaha... this is exactly looks like Jxx Chxx!!!!
haha.. i hope his fans wont come and kill me ==


Hoho..He really 100% 宅男!!


Guys, make sure u wont make this mistake when u DFK~
Muahahahahahahaha~


This is not funny for me at all..I felt sad when i saw this picture..
How come the parent can treat their baby like this?
erm... bt maybe they are really just so poor...
cant afford to buy pampers for the baby >< ♥ Wow...Here the funniest pictures that make me really laugh like hell.. dont know why.. everytime when i watch this video or see this guy.. he also can make me laugh easily.. haha.. i like his expression and the way he shaked his hand... Omg... really Laugh My Ass Off !!!



So... act gt many many more to post..
But im too lazy to post all of them la..
i hope this is more than enough to make your day lo...=)

With Love ♥ With Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment