Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Little Price's 1st year Birthday

Hehe...
sorry for late post...

22/07/2010

Today is my baby brother's 1st year birthday celebration... ^^

I was so excited bout that

and kept on wondering what should i buy as his birthday present..
Finally. i decided to buy a botbot car for him..

Haha..
so early in the morning,
my aunt n uncle bring me to the toy store which is at Old town..
Hmm. there gt a lot of choices..

We went for two shops to find out the cheapest but nicer present..
hees =)
I found a tank...costs rm75.

but is worth coz it gt sound summore...haha..XD
bang...bang...bang...

I think my bro should like it..hehe ^^
I like to see him smile, is damn cute and reallly can make my day~
After that, went to work as usual..
and finish at 8pm to go back for the celebration..

Omg..

my dad bought KFC again...><" Nvm, luckily i like to eat KFC as well...
my bro is still so lansi even i bought him a botbot car...
hate him..ish...
always dn let me to hug him =(

even my aunt also felt envy to my bro,
as what she said, i never bought such an expensive stuff for my family...
Wth...

nvm...i still enjoyed my night..

even my bro dn bother bout me at all ==
Jessica was stay overnight at my house tonight..
so tmr is easy for us to get ready to KL...
SUPPORTING CHANG YEW JOE!!!
woohooo...
Goodnight and sweet dream lo ! muacksss <3
The Birthday Cake..From Deli Garden!!! Yummy~
lolz...finally he look at the camera! ><" my aunt ^^
my cousin ^^
Hees =) his 1st car in his life!!!!
haha... i think he is quite interested in Facebook.. Should i create an ID for him like Syrene's baby-Jamie???LOlz...
Jessica..haha..keep on forcing my brother to take pic with her..
Woohoooo... The Daddy Mummy and Children =)

Accidentally found this picture when i tried to copy pictures from my dad's album...

Omg...
Is damn fxxking cute, man..
jie jie really like you 'gao gao' lo...
muacksss...
Dear yin yin,
Im your jie jie oh...
Hope you can grow up healthy and happily ya ~

Be a good boy in the future....
Sayang all the ppls who sayang you now!
especially ur grandpa and grandma oh~
They reallly treat us very good...

I really love to see u crawling toward 'yeye' and climb up..

den hit 'yeye' beer tummy...

feel so happiness... sweet...lovely... hees.. =)

ALWAYS STAY HAPPILY OH !!!
WITH LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment