Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Latest Fever !!!



What is the latest fever ???
WORLD CUP?
No..No..No.....No way...
i didnt even watch one game of that...
I will only going for the final which will held on tonight...haha..XD
NETHERLAND vs SPAIN
Guys , see you all in Mcd ya... =)
hees..
IMMA GONNA MAKE A WHITE TATTOO & NECK PIERCING!!!
Hoho...
thanx for my babe Angelyne。。
she is the one who gave me inspiration for having a white tattoo..
I wish to make it on my chest part...
white is not obvious and is just looks like a scar..
so my family wont get to see it easily..
haha... Imma GENIUS!
As a parent, sure they wont like their daughter for
having tattoo on those sensitives part =)
hoho...
now my wish can come true alr..
woohoo..wait for me ya...My little white tattoo..
Now start to planning what should i tattoo on it...hmmm.... ==
secondly.
i wish to have a neck piercing ..
it was so sudden..
Hehe.. but as i know...
the piercing will come put automatically after sometimes...
cause the skin is thin over there.. ><" who care ? at least i own it before.. Ngek ngek... Here is same sample for the white tattoo.. it looks great right?^
^
^
NICE?
YEAH... IS FUCKING NICE LA WEYYYY!!!
and i will own it soon..
Haha... maybe just a few minutes later..
Oh, im gonna get crazy !!!!



SEE YA!!
Will be right back with my Neck Piercing !!! =)


Yeaah.. im back with my new
♥~
Woohoo.. syok...=)
I was so scare before i go for it because the tattoist told me that
is was quite pain...
so, i bring along my bear to hug... ><" Luckily , it was nt that pain as i thought.. I will try to post the process if i can rotate it... haha..XD


No comments:

Post a Comment