Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back to my so called LIFE !!!

While i was thinking how should i start my blog,
i lean against the wall and staring outside.
Woohoooooooo..
I saw a super LENG ZAI and he looks like Orlando Bloom,
the character inside the movie [Lord of the Ring].
=)
Ok. back to the life.

my life is sucks like usual.

Money cant claim back and my dad is always urging me to pay him.

Cant get his care.

yet i think cant even be friend.

For him,

our friendship didnt upgrate nor maintain the sweetness.

but just keep on decrease.
For her,
i alr felt lazy to explain.
everythg is just up to her.
whatever la.

Im felt tired with my life.
I should deserve a better one.....but how come...?

Maybe because of my laziness and an empty soul without any dream.
Maybe i should step out from here,

and move forward ?
I wasted too much of my time alr.

but i knew i nvr try to did it.
everytime just simply siad it out. =(

Pls la.. wake up alr..

MOVE MOVE MOVE...IS TIME TO MOVE ON, BABE



This week i try to back home earlier since everyone doesnt like me to go out.
but still i need to out
cause our Bobo was all the coming down from Cameron
to sing K with us.
but just few of us this time.
Quis was nt here, she is with her bf in Kampar celebrated bf's nenek's birthday.
But unluckily i was sick. i cant even talk properly.
so..I CANT SING AT ALL.
haiz..just sit there and keep online or camwhore...
151010

Hees..our mummy BOBO Loo.
with her super exaggeration Iphone casing.
and she is so fucking rich.
Gt 1 Iphone n 1 Blackberry.
1 DSLR and 1 Samsung Digitalcamera which is not cheap also.
She gt 2 same bags just in 2 different colour
and its cost rm200 each.
but quite nice lo. I also hope to own one. =(

Bobo's not cheap camera..=)

in the toilet again.. >3< caca

caca / pooi yee / me

Kinki

Kinki's fren - Angeline, from Amc too =)

Muahaha.. i like this one. i took for them. izzit nice? i think is AWE7SOME!


I just stay there till 1145,
den i went to club with Angeline.cause it was too cruel for me
to sit in the k-room without singing any sond =(
Ohya..Bobo's fren really can sing pretty well la.
as "geng" as our Kinki..
clap clap
Act that day is his bday,
i shouldnt appear in front of him.
but i cant reject my fren also.haiz.. confused.. =.=
but i was there at last.
and i saw her too.
Hmm... start emo.. and u looks great in that night.
but i alr cant celebrate together with u as a friend. =(
and i even spoilt ur bday party.
Act i saw her slapping u for few times.
Im sorry bout that.
I felt pain.deep inside my heart.
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
i really doesnt means it.

SORRY

continue with the pictures and forget bout the unhappiness 1st.
liew khai li , she was just 15. i guess.. haha..XD

my colleague, fong .

Bernerd =)

haha..u should know her right? I always club with her de!!!!
She is the clubbing queen, but not me.

She was drunk in the end...
Duno why, her fren also confused bout that coz she is good in drinking liquor.
Omg..
First time saw my fren drunk like this except JJ.
ohya.. gt few guys came over to know me.and guess what they said?
haha..they make me laugh like @#$%*&%$#$ after they walked away.
they said they saw me once before.
but i dont think so lo.
i cant rmb him at all and then , he turned to angeline and said
he saw her once also.
Den u guys know how i answered him?
I said,
"Huh? u saw here before also?
but this is the 1st time we met wor!!!!!!"
haha.. i can see their face bcome blur alr.haha..laugh die me !
act i saw them from long time alr,
they stand sofa there. kept on pointing at me. diu..
SEI SOHAI!!!
after they was away,
i continued to club with my frens....
after that, forced to yamcha with them till 4 smthg.
after bath was alr 5smhtg,
n still keep on inbox texting with her.
Hmm.. act she is quite good . i guess..
HOPE U CAN TAKE BACK YOUR LOVE and CHERISH IT .
Nvr try to hurt her again as how u hurt me.
but i know u wont.


For the 2nd day,
161010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG =)
i just can wishing u here.
I duno when is the next time i gt the chance to talk with u again.
Im beign tired of missing someone alr.
Learn to not care so much...


haha..today i met sohai Lily n sopoh Cherrie in parade.
woohoo...
camwhore camwhore =)

the Lily =)


the Cherrie =)


haha. the 3 of us =)

Sohai Lily took this sohai picta for me, the SOHAI =)

After that,
waiting n waiting,
just for the wedding dinner..

haha.. my primary schmates get married la.
n the wedding dinner was like a old schmates gathering for us..
Haha.. we just non-stop chit-chatting n camwhore =)

my outfit for the dinner. a freaking long dress. haha..
dn step on me, fucker.watch out ur feet..
Haha...XD

took it while waiting Feli to get ready =)

FelicaiLeong n me. Knew her since primary =)

TanHuiYee. F4 n F5 classmate =)

KhongMeeYin =)

ChengYewYeng. my F3 classmate =)

TanAiMei. Just HiByez Friend in sch..haha =)

YongSuetYee. Knew her since she was transfer to out sch when F1 =)

BehChinHong. Just know who is she but nvr talk in sch =)

WongJhyYee. F3 classmate =)

Aimei's cousin =)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Our princess for that day =)
STEFANIE CHANG
CONGRATULATION YA .
wish u sweet sweet till the end of the world ya.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



NgSeeYeng / NgTzeHsing / Me / ChanHuiYeng


Cherrie , me and Meeyin's gf- Bobo =)

the BABI's head and me =)

Oops..


We went to club just after the dinner.
Some of them went to Lush.some of them went to club 9.
Me?
as usual.. keep go in n out..haha..XD

otw heading to club =)

RebeccaPeiYean. My netball junior =)

Arthur. my Mz's member n Rebecca's bf =)

oops... Suddenly cant rmb what is her name.. sorry =(

Ice. my babe =)
hate to take picta with her cause she is just so fair. makes me looks darker=(

AlvinFatt. my SKl 's member. =)

saw my lovely bro outside Club9. Ahze =)

Issac

Woohoo.after that went to Hades.going to ROCK there. =D

Alfred. Riko's bf =)

the Lily =)

J-yang =)

Cherrie =)

KentWong =)

Mun =)

Chungzai =)

Ayu =)

WIth the KelvinYeohPangLiong =)
Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

Take 4

Take 5

haha.. i looks like their mummy >..< Kent / Cherrie / Me / Kelvin / Sailap

Back to LUSH.

HuiYIng =)

SueLing.the HotBabe =)

JessicaLili. my babe =)

XiaoLi / Sansan / Lili / Me

This time didnt took much pictures coz i pespired a lot. duno y.
Maybe becoz of my long dress =(
and somthg more EXCITED happened. haha..XD
Polices came for checking.
Bring all of us back to police station.
What a wonderful night?
He is the pity one. Quarrelled with her during the bday celebration.
Checking and went to police station on Bday. =(
this was the 1st time i club till checking.
SHIT.
the polices start to collect IC from us,
then send us to the police station by van...
Urine test!!!!!
Fuck. i have been a long time didnt do this since the test for the competition
when i was in Lower 6.
and i duno why all the ppls also can pees..
Haha.. i felt that my whole body is so fxxking dry lo.
I was so scared that i cant pees when is my turn.
Haha..
finally is my turn and i cant even fill half of the bottle after i tried so hard... =.=''

and it is so fucking thick and fucking yellow.
haha..
from the far, i can recognised which is my bottle. WTF.
and the police also laugh at me when i hands up my bottle.
"Wah ah moi, bagusnya, x minum langsung!!!"
Omg..
Luckily all of us past the urine test.
and we can leave alr arnd 4.
when i out from police station, i can saw GG n Ayoi they all outside there.
waiting for they all still inside i think.
^^

Haiz. all bad thgs happened together .
My luck dropped to the min.
Im gonna die soon.
=..=

Byez, syng .
I hrp ni kali yg trakhir i nangis krn u.
I dah x mampu x larat x ade kelayakn nak cintai u lagi.
Jaga sendiri baik2,tau?
Syng dia baik2, tau?
Hrp dia akan jadi isteri u kat masa dpn.
=)

EndWithTear
IMY

No comments:

Post a Comment