Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Oh my happening in this week.

Recently i club a lot..
so my face was like @#$%^&*@#$%^&* now !!!
Oh gosh.. My PANDA EYES.
So serious la wey~
See.. byk teruk la..
my grandma said that i looks like 30 smthg now!!!!!
so, is time for me to save it.
WTF

haha.. a black mask.. apply it for 2 days alr.. is quite work !!! =)
my swollen eyes is gone.


Was going to Mcd with ah Fai (he just back from kl), jessica n tracy.
A grand new Mcd in Station 18.
Woohoo..
try the new Mcshaker flavor...SPICY.

with the YUMMy burgers. =)


non-stop eating for this few days even i was having sore troat.
all foods in fried..
haiz.. im gonna to die soo or fat soon!!!
Stop me from that pls..
I want DIET ah. I want to become SOK FOH .
i want him to regret for dumping me !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Went out with Ayoi,
hunting for my Cheongsam....=)
Fuck la..
all also elegant one. if i wear that, sure all the ppl will think that im a sohai lo!
and all also fucking expensive.
600++ per pierce.
i buy it just for clubbing.. how u think??? Haha..XD
so, im going to KL for the cheongsam!!!
I want it seriously.

the lengchai Ayoi..
Oops.. sorry, he prefer ppl praise him SWEET !!!
HAHA... XD




haha.. all pictures also look the same..
Whatever la.. =)



Is time for me to sleep la.. is late alr.
Gdnitez babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment