Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 15, 2010

A Fucking SOHAI week o0o



Many thgs happened on this week...
really FML.

Misunderstanding with friend.

Quarrelled with an old friend because of a new Sista.

Haiz.. y im just so unluckily for all those SHIT.
i really didnt do that. I can fucking swear to the GOD.
and who the hell are you. u think u re really the fucking GOD. yell at me???
scolding me like that??
Hello.
you really pissed me off
and i felt fucking disapponted on you.

Ppl dn trust me is ok, cause they dont know me well..

but YOU,
i alr know u for how many thousand years alr? huh? u ask urself..

If im those kind of ppl,

I ALR FUCK WITH YOU SINCE LONG TIME AGO!
okay..
is the end for us.

You care bout ur bestie but did u care bout me even 1% of it.
NO. u didnt..

and i will nvr forgive what u did and what u said to me on that day.

I HATE YOU, PATRICK TAN !


END END END


and to the GIRL,
my sista

A thousand sorry if i make u sad or unhappy..
i doesnt means it.
and what should i said i alr explained to you.
Believe it or not is up to you.
Im tired.
but i can swear to the god. I DIDNT LIE FOR EVERYTHING.
I really treat u as my babe sis.

I didnt and i nvr thought of betray you.
I LOVE YOU AND I APPRECIATE OUR SISTERSHIP.


And i was totally broke with him...
like FINALLY.
but im not happy at all..
Quarrelled with my bestie bcoz of him.

Always go to the club bcoz of him.
Emo shit bcoz of him.
Stop anti-alcohol bcoz of him.

and this is what im get at last...
but i should know it since begining.
haha..
"Sohai, from the beginning, you alr know what kind of person he is ! "

"What for u still wan to close with him and fall in love him?"
"Now u getting ur ownself in a fucking deep shit!!!"

DAI 7 SEI

haha... but i really hate to see u hugging others in club lo..
Omfg..
YOU HAVE JUST TOO MUCH OF GFRIENDSsssssss LA!!!!!
Pls stop that, babe.

stop flirting around and hurt the girls' heart.
U x percaya dgn karma ke?
Syng, i syng u dan i sgt sgt sgt suke kat u la !!!! U tau x? =(


I akan ingat kngan indah yg u bagi kat i wlpun x byk =)

No comments:

Post a Comment