Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

You messed up my life =(



Since the 1st i know u,
some changes were coming to me without my noticing.
and changed it slowly.
If i dn know u, i wont fell in love with u.
if i didnt fell in love with u, i wont coupled with u.
If i didnt couple with u, i wont be club so often and i wont be knowing them as my frens.
and i wont felt sad after broke up with u.
If i duno them, i wont get many of troubles to myself.
In this few months,
i really felt suffer for many thgs.
Lotsa thgs came into my life. and i duno how to handle it.
is good for knowing a new frens..
but i really cant accept this kind of new frens..
im tired for being their frens. seriously.
i means both of them. they are the same. both of them also is a liar.
and im just a bloody jerk for them.
Im swear to GOD.
No next time.
IM NOT A TOY FOR YOU



MOTHER FUCKER
FML

No comments:

Post a Comment