Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

FML o0o



Really fed up with my life..
everythg gone. everythg messed up.
I really do hate my life..
FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML
As u guys noe bout me or club with me b4,
u should noe that im anti-alcohol.
But tonight i was drunk.
i drink a lot in the club.. totally nt happy. mood like shit.
Finally i get to see u.
but u re with her..
Yeah.. she is totally gorgeous.. and charming.
Im as a girl,
also will fall in love with her.
Is ok . im ok . just used to it.. she is nt the only one also..
Bt for the god sake,
i damn miss u miss u miss u miss u.
I really miss u till the max.

If i gt chance to choose again, i also will choose to fall in love with u.
I noe is hard,
but im just so in love with u.
I LOVE YOU


Argued with my dad wen i was home.
He ask me to move out. he asked me to leave.
Just bcoz i always hang out too late? Just bcoz i like to stay outside with friends?
He said that i nvr care bout family.
But did u all care bout my feeling before.
I didnt say i was correct, but i also should have my own life style right?
ask urself.
Did u all listen to my feeling since i was small ?
Did u ask whether i like it before u all make a decision for me ?
Do i get the chance to choose or buy whatever i want?
I got all my thgs using my own money.
Did i ever ask smthg from u? I wont. coz i noe that i wont get it if i ask from u all.
and u said im totally useless.
You nvr trust me in everything.
I really felt suffer for staying here, i think i need a new environment.
i think i can live better than nw.
Sometimes, i really hope that i nvr appear in this world.
-tired-

EndwithTear

No comments:

Post a Comment