Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

October suck @.@

Today is the last day for this October.
I hope everythg bad will away with this end of month.
I really damn hate this month.
Broke up with him ,
no more related...maybe for FOREVER.
Quarrelled with my family.
Lost my freedom.
Misunderstanding with friends.
Lost a friend who already know for 3-4 years.
Cant collect back the money that i had borrow to someone.
and
i met the worst thg today, the last day for this month.
I LOST MY CORNIE.
i found that he was gone when im try to put some food in his cage.
The door is opened.
gt a hole just fit his size to go through.
Mami very miss u, babe.
Can u pls come back to me???
Can u pls come back for the next day after u disappearred
just like last time???
Cornie, where are u ? mami very miss u.
mami very worry bout you. =(
Haiz..
Just hate this month so much..
FUCK.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FML

The memories bout my Cornie ='(


Cornie, my 1st babe.
He is choosed by me when JJ wan to buy hamster.
When i 1st saw him,
i alr think that he is cute.
Yaya. he is really damn cute and everyone also like him.
He born a lot of babies...
He can make 6 female born babies together.
BRAVO
and the most special is
he wont eat the babies like others.
No need to seprate him with the babies and the mummy.
He wont eat them but will try to protect them wen 2 of the female re fighting.
Cornie is just so cute for me.
He is so active, just like me.always climb over the cage.
always be the 1st one who come out when i opened the cage.
He can dance also. =)
And he eat a lot.
He put everythg in his mouth.
guaci, french fries, rocky, snack, keropok, corn..
sometimes he even drink my coffee..
haha.
and he like gt spirituality..
and gt fate with me
He escaped from the cage for few times alr..
but also can find him out at last.
The longest time he was missing is for whole day, arnd 24 hours.
That time we really thought that he is gone or what.
we trying to give up alr.
but we found him just standing outside the cage for the next day.
Omg..
what a clever and cute baby.
Cornie, mami do miss u. Pls come back ok???
LoveYouAlways


cornie.the cutiest one

No comments:

Post a Comment