Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stop that PLEASE !!!

Act i wrote many thgs in this post alr..
But i deleted all..
I know that we sure will argue after u read it and feel disappointed on me.
so, i choosed to delete all.
Hmm..
Can we just stop this kind of life style???
I dn wan to quarrel with you everytime we meet.
Is fucking tired lo !
Everytime also end up with either u or me with the super black face.
End with SILENT.

Is freaking KILL me..
can we just stay in peace?
I alr choosed for less controlling ur life and care whoever u mixed with.
I wont like them and will wont change that for ever.
I know yoou do hate my friends.
And you will also nvr like them.
thats why,
gaps are getting more between us.
arguements never stop between us...
The only thg that i think wont increase is our LOVE.
and i think will getting less and LESS.
i can feel that.

Everythg gone ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment