Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cheongsam !!!! =)


I NEED A CHEONGSAM SO MUCHIEEEEE =)

Out of sudden.
felt like wearing a cheongsam for coming HALLOWEEN.
Haha.
nice idea right?cool right?ngekngek=)
I thought like having a long one,
cause i gt a pair of elephant legs, and i need to hide it.
but my fren and the promoter said that long one might cause me looks older.
so, i tried on the short one.
and is NOT TOO BAD wert.
My ass look smaller.. haha...im so happy bout this..XD
but till now,
im still comsidering whether i should buy a trendy one or an elegant one.
long one or the short one.
Arghhh....
but make sure the colour is in BLACK or RED =)
I dn care.. I must own it before 31th of this fxxking October.
WongJueJin,
i want Cheongsam as my Birthdaypresent..!!!
No Other Things Else.


the BLACK one.

the RED one.
i like this one.

haha...i want this for my future wedding dress.fucking cool man. <3

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE


the REMIX one.



CHEONGSAM BABE, FOLLOW ME HOME PLEASEEEE! ='(






No comments:

Post a Comment