Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

family ?

I know i just wrote bout my family in my last post.
and i said i will appreciate what had my family done for me. Yea, i do remember.
But... i just quarreled with them this morning before i went for work.
and i cried. even on the way to work. my tears just keep dropping out. ='(
I know you all are just care bout my health.
I know you all are worry bout me. worry that i change to bad. worry that i cheat by a stranger.
pls.. dn u think that u all are just over protect me?
Im approach to 24 alr. my time to learn smthg bad is over alr.
Im an adult. and i know how to protect myself.
This is the 1st time , i have the motive to work hard. i learn to work in different environment.
Learn to face all the different kind of ppl.
Learn to earn more money by myself, but nt just sit in front of my lappie.
Why cant u all just support me?
I know there is nt a good place for work. nt a suitable place for me to stay.
I cant learn anythg over there.
but at least i can train my temperance there.
I can learn to smile in front of the ppl that i dislike, talk with the ppl that i feel disgusting.
Because is a MUST if i working there.
Since i grew up, from a kid that know nthg to a teenager that have their own thinking.
I bought everythg by myself.
I have pocket money but is just enough for me to eat during sch.
I cant get any extra money if i want to hang out with friends.
I also cant buy anythg when i went out with family.
cause whenever i want to buy smthg, my nanny sure will asked me nt to waste money.
The 1st cellphone, the 1st camera, the 1st laptop, i bought by my own.
I know that she did that cause she want me to save money, want me to keep that as a habit.
But is just because of that, i spend more when im started working after graduation.
I did expect much from you all.
I just want you to understand me. Dont always deny what i did.
I need support from you all.
I didnt own a happy and memorable childhood.
my daddy n mummy were nt arnd me.
my grandparents were over caring me. always stop me for this and that.
i can feel all of your caring. but im nt happy.
I know how hard to take a baby till they learn how to walk, going study.....
and as a parent , u will worry them till the day u leave the world.
I know everythg. I don need much. i just want you to stand on my side for one second.
Im nt 3 years old anymore.
I need what i want to, but nt what u want to. that period is over.
cant u just set me some freedom?
I nvr fall, and i will nvr know the pain. im nt baby anymore.
Pls..pls.. the world had changed.
Night life is nt only for those who re nt educated alr.
Trust me ok?
ok?
ok?
i beg you.
plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.




2 comments: