Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Masking time =)

Hoho...
Just now i went to Watson and buy a lot of products to eliminate my dark circles.
I will become Panda soon.
REcently, i cant online in my house, so i gt the reason to sleep early.
try to rest more cause i wont have that chance if i really start my new parttime job.
Hope the products that i bought are work.
Hope my dark circles will gone.
Hmmm... at least wont getting worst. Hahaha...XD
yea.. and this is what i bought.

Cucumber eye pads
This eye pads are soft pads pre-moistened with real cucumber and other soothing ingredients.
Specially designed to rest on top ur eyes as u lie back n relax.
Will also help reduce puffiness and the appearance of dark circles under ur eyes.
will feel refreshed after just one use.
Just place one pad over each eye after u remove make up n contact lens.
lie back and relax.
Leave pads on 5 to 15 minutes.


Face masks


Brightening Eye Roll-on
This roll-on is the one which is a combination of coffeine and the effects of massage.
Help us to vague the dark circles and look bright.


Garnier the cleansing foam


Garnier the moisturizer
looks cold right...? Hees... wont feel sticky as others. Like it so much.


yeah. this is my damn stupid pure face. without any make up. =..=

and soon, i wan to become like this. like the pic below.



haha.. hope my face can turn as fair as the pic. hahahhahaha..XD
this pic is after some edition in MeiTuXiuXiu.
Gonna have a dinner with my family and my relatives on coming Thursday.
celebrating Mother's day.
and i will pay for the dinner. hees.... =)
once in a year. LOlz...
Hope can leave a sweet memory for my grandparents.
I LOVE THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment