Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

HOThotHottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!



Omg.. we all are going to die soon.
The weather is getting hot day by day. I really cant stand bout this hot weather.
Luckily i work in a mall, bt nt stay at home.
if nt, i guess i will keep myself in the bathroom for whole day.

But in the mall i also keep sweating.
wont as cold as u thought.
The air-cond really 'cacat' here. Lmao.
i was wondered whether the management gt pay for the bill anot. =..=
Arghhh.. I need ice-cream.
I need ice.
I need coke.
I need a colder air-cond...
I dn wan HOT
HOT
HOT
HOT
HOT
HOT
!
!!
GIVE ME THIS....


OH!!!! ICE KACANG !!!!


ICE ICE ICE.!!!! I WANT COLD DRINK. !!!!

I WANT SWICTH THE AIR-COND TILL THE MIN TEMP.

NO.. PLS GET AWAY , U THIS DAMN HOT WEATHER...!
LEAVE ME ALONE.
I DN WAN BECOME LIKE THIS ERRRR. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment