Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 6, 2011

My new experience =)



Yoohooo...
I just back from Jiajia's birthday party at Euro House....again.
Again ??? ya... RMB ? i had just celebration for my bff over there last week.
and now again... haha.. =)
Hmm.. nt gonna post for just now celebration but
post bout my feeling of my 1st night working... =..=
For me, that night was really ' ONE NIGHT STAND' !!!! hahaha... lmao. x..x
Yeah.. i started to work at night since Wed.
This is the 1st job that i interviewed by my ownself as i said in my last few post.
I felt like blogging just after finished my work.
cause i dn feel sleepy at all.
Hehe.. maybe im still new for them.
so they didnt talk much with me. i was so lonely over there. =(
and i totally dont know what should i do .
I was just standing there listening to my fren's chatting.
and listening to the clubbing songs.
totally dn have the mood to dance also.
was really very bored there.
but maybe as what they've told me, weekdays wont have much ppl come to club.
but u will busy till crazy when is turn to saturday...
Hmmm... maybe..
They adviced me nt to wear heels during weekend
cause i need to going up n down to bring the customer to their table...
haha... fxxking exciting for tmr..
The only hard thg for me is to remember all the regular customer.
I need to rmb all their name n recognize their face, so they can have the permit to come in without any ordering.
omg... im so lazy to rmb their face la... so annoying... arghhhhhhh...
but.. i wil try my best to do that.
cause that is part of my job, and i need them to increase my salary.
will be more better if they give me extra tips la. haha.. XD
so.. i will get with my life now.
I know is bit tired for me. but i noe is worth. cause i can change my life become better.
I really hope that my family can understading me.
I know they sure will get angry, mumble me and oppose me especially my grandpa.
I told my grandma alr.
She just mumbled me for nt taking good care of myself.
but my grandpa, sure he will think that im doing smthg nt good.
in his mind, im the one who dont have good behavior.
I mind a lot bout this. I hate this feeling seriously...
pls TRUST ur grand daughter. I know what should i do and what shouldn't. =(
im so hurt you know?
Hmm... i think i should stop now. tmr gonna work for more than 13 hours.
need to work till 230 in the morning..@#$%&*@

GAMBATEH.


Hoho... my outfit for the 1st day work. =)

oh ya. just nw when i was attending Jiajia's bday.
I saw the one who owe me Rm500 was over there also.
guess what?
He was telling me the same thing again.
He told me :"I will give u back on next monday geh la...."
DOnt know how many thousand times i heard this sentences..
pls la.. return the money to me pls. I need money so damn much. haiz.... =(

Btw. Finally i renew my driving licence alr. Is like finally...
and i wish i can get my car soon. hoho.
and i enjoyed my day with my dear today... enjoyed the bored movie 【关云长】.
cause you was there holding my hand.
Hees =)
okie.... really need to switch off the light and sleep ler..
nitez nitez

Hey my friends, if u want to club, call/pm me for the table reservation.
sure i will keep a good place for you to enjoy the night.
^^

Goodnight... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment