Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Family Hour. Oh my lovely family =)




well.. still gt an hour to go before i need to get ready to work.
hope i can finish it before that.
Yest purposely take off for Jiajia's bday celebration,
but unluckily we cant get the hotel room for last minute, cause someone
paid higher price for the room. @#%&*@#$%&*
Nvm. I still gt lot of stuffs to do.
I woke up at arnd 12. Had my lunch, a simple meal from my grandma.
After that, had a short cleaning for my messy room.
arnd 2, went to renew my driving licence. hehe..yea.. finally i done it. =)
went for a movie with my dear. bought few pairs of earring in Jusco.
went home at arnd 6pm.
took a bath and ready for the dinner with my whole family and my relatives.
for Mother's day and my cousin's bday celebration.
and i paid for the dinner as mother's day present for all the ladies in my house.
I hope they can get me. Know that im so love with them ^^
Hees...

hoho..get ready , babe ^^

hoho... my cousin kena also... no one can runaway from my fisheye attack.. =D

the Birthday Girl - ChorMun Joey =)

my favourite snacks..

baby with his honey star =)

my lovely aunt and her daughter

my step-mother =)

my grandparents.
'' ye ye, nai nai, act i heart both of you alot. can u get me? i really love both of u so much.''
wish that both of you can live healthy without any pain.
God Bless.



Dishes for the night :

脆皮豆腐

马来风光

奶油虾

招牌烟鸡

清蒸白须公

芋头扣肉




my realtive's baby. just elder my bro for few months only.

hoho.. my daddy and his wife =)

haha.. the baby was helping his grandma to wipe her mouth. so cute =)

she is my aunt also. =)

yea.. i paid for this cake also but my aunt choosed it. salty cake. =..=

the birthday girl with her cake :)

oi.. trying to kill me??? with a plastic knife??? huh???

haha..the worker of the cake shop had spell wrong my cousin's name.
Mun become mum... haha.. Lmao.
my cousin become mother alr.. muahahahahaha...XD

Mother : ' can i have some? ' Daughter: ' NO... thats all mine..'

my uncle and my aunt. :)

my stupid cousin.. haha.. but he is nt stupid at all. a top student since kindergarden.


Be a good friend.. shake hand 1st. hoho... 2 little cutie. =)

my dad with me.

my sim sim and my aunt. both of them also very syang me one =)

haha...took a pic with him before we leave. haha...XD

hees..enjoyed my night with my family.
after that i followed my aunt went to take medicine for my grandpa.
and i drive her car home.
Bravo.

okie.. need to stop ler..
gonna change for the work later...
feel bit dizzy and tired now. shit.. dont know how to work later.. haiz.. =(
pity me.
Anyway, i really hope i can have more time to spend with my family.
my grandparent are old alr.
should appreciate what they have done for me.
bye bye.

WITH LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment