Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A day bout us. Only YOU n ME !

Yooohooo...well.. yest was my 2nd off day for this month..
will take it often for coming months.
I need more rest since i gt 2 jobs now.. if nt, i think i will collapse soon... =(
Hehe..woke up at arnd 12pm.
waiting for the mummy n the baby come back from hospital.
hoho.. the baby is so small compared with the eldest baby. only 6 pound.
2 pound lighter than my eldest bro.
hoho.. he looks so giant suddenly... hees =)
but i cant take his pic yet coz my grandma nt allow me to do that..
and guess what ?
I fried eggs by myself. hoho =)
and taste no bad..trust me... I think i can be a good wife in the future (dreaming)
give me some hope pls.. =..=


wearing my milo-t. alr more than 4 years i didnt wear it.
miss the time when i was still in sch. and playing netball with my friends.. =(
but now, im too fat to move alr, nt even run .


Hoho.. is done. Looks delicious right??? give me some claps pls... * v^^v *


After having my lunch and clean up my room.
Dressed up myself n ready to go out with my dear.
Woohoo.. spend my whole day with him.. almost whole day i means =)
thought of going JJ to watch movie.
but i forgot to bring back my make-up box. so i need to take it at parade.
Finally we decided to spend our day in 'PARADE' again.

Just put on the Bb cream n draw the eye-liner. felt lazy to put on the fake lashes.


took alot of pics of myself. finally i took with my dear.


hoho.. i like this few pics coz both of us look nice. ngek ngek =)

While waiting for the movie start, we ate smthg in Kopitiam.
and i met Emily , who is just came back from KL.
She brought me a set of cutie pendrive n card reader... Omfg.. im so love with that.
is really so damn cute.

left handsite is the 4gb pendrive n the right handsite is the card reader. =)


she is EMILY. and she is so so so skinny.... :)

Before we went to the cinema, we looked for our frens for a while.
haha.. and my fren gave me this after i asked for it from such a long time ago.
Is just a pudding container, nthg special but it looks cute for me.

Can either act like a helmet or a handbag. hoho.. =)


Hoho... my dear with the movie tickets. :)


took more pics to keep more sweet memories bout us. ^^


Oh ya.. almost forgot..
the movie of the day was KUNGFU PANDA 2. =)
is really a funny movie.
I like it so much .
For my opinion, i think is better than Pirates of the Carribean 4.
maybe P4 is nthg special for me alr. wont feel fresh anymore. is all the same thg for me.

haha.. the all warriors.


Angelina Jolie's fans can choose to watch this in english version.
coz she was dub as the tiger girl in the movie. =)


after movie. :)


my stupid dear :)


the stupid me :)

After the movie, we thought of going pasar malam.
but we cant, coz of the rain again.
So, we stay in Oldtown kopitiam again, just to wait the rain stop.
and i was ordering my favourite 'nasi lemak' again.
that is my 'must' for everytime coming. Hees.

woohoo.. so yummy right...? ngek ngek.. the fried chicken is so so so crispy.. yum yum..


my dear was online-ing while waiting for me to finish my meal.
but when i was finally finish my nasi lemak,
the rain stop....wtf..
i was so fulled.. means i cant eat all my favourite foods there...
Oh my God, how come u can treat me like that..?
Argh...
Therefore, i just bought some foods for my family and went home.

Was end my day by playing with my lovely eldest brother, the almost 2 years old kid.
Haha.. i really so in love with him.
He is really so so so so cute. No word can describe how cute he is. Haha. XD

this is what i bought for today. nice ? 3 for rm10 only.. Hees =)


Before i off to the bed, do a mask and edited the pics before i post on my blog.
I dont want to scare anyone off. haha~


and now, i need to sleep alr.
work non-stop for whole day. totally didnt online on the day time.
and just took one meal for whole day.
I m really weak now, either in physically or mentally. =(
I need a hug badly.
Goodnight, world.


EndwithTear.

loveless.
hopeless.
dreamless.

No comments:

Post a Comment