Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Is bout PHOTOGRAHY !

What means photography?
I dont know bout ur answer. But for me....
Photography is just like a magic that we can stop the moment and keep it forever.
Picture can tell the whole story some times.
and have their own spirit.
A good pic can make u :) or :'( easily.
A good pic can always evoke ur feeling, ur memories or smthg that u thought they re gone in ur life.
But nowadays, everyone also afford to buy a Dslr (Digital Single Lens Reflex),
therefore, more and more so called photographer appearred.
with all their low quility productions.
How sad and disappointed everytime wen i saw them published their pics.
really speechless. =..=


I REALLY HATE THIS KIND OF PIC.
just a portrait WITHOUT MEANING n SPIRIT.


what is this ? is just like a pic that captured during a vacation. fxxk

and you re lucky. coz the models are all pretty with the devil's body.
and obviously no edit at all. =.=


can found the same post in every single album. for every single model. fxxk.


what is this? whats the point for always taking this kind of pic???
what is the main thg u want to shoot? what u want to show?
the background?
the model?
the angle all out... Lmao.

I wonder why still hv so called photographer will took this kind of pic?
captured the whole model in ur frame?
no background at all? pls la.. i can take better than u, just give me a tripod.


what for u gave her an apple? any corelation ??? arghhhhhhhh.


angle all out.. plssssssssssss.
YOU WILL GET LIKES CAUSE HER BOOBS R ALMOST DROPPING OUT!


sure u will ask me.. what for u so angry bout it???? huh? non of ur business right?
Sorry.
my EQ is really so low for letting u to ruin my mood when everytime i go through ur album.
pls la...
I think i can do a better work than you. using my non-professional camera.
or even my cellphone.
Pls improve urself. Don spoilt the picture.
You have a professional machine. pls show me some professional works.


PHOTOGRAPHY IS MY LIFE and MY LIFE IS PHOTOGRAPHY.
PLS DONT RUIN MY LIFE.


*PEACE*



No comments:

Post a Comment