Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 30, 2011

A Memorable Day :)




Luckily i slept once i reached home yest...
hmm... arnd 1030 i think.
Coz this morning, my grandma woke me up at 8smthg.
and guess what,
our family gt new baby born again. hoho.. =)
Congratulation to my dad n step-mother.
and sure to my beloved baby bro.. Finally you have a younger bro to bully.
hehe..
But no worries. Jie jie will always love you.
My love for u wont bcome less and nvr divide by others. ^^
I will earns more to buy more stuffs for both of you.. Hehe .. muacksss.

haha.. kiss wanted from my aunt... haha..so cute =)


my grandma n my lovely bro :) otw heading to Hosp. Fatimah.


Had our breakfast before we went for the visit.^^
yum yum dry curry noodles.


was eating 'lin yong bao'


haha... He alays have the ' chok ' face.
sure he can ' kill ' alot of girls when he grow up. :)


chat with the mummy for a while :)


yor... He is my youngest bro.. Hehe... :)
Looks the same with my lovely bro when he had just born.
long eyes, flat big nose.
But this youngest bro have a dimple on his left cheek. ^.^


All the babies in the room. All also boy, as last time. :)


playing hide n seek with me. Hoho.. :)



was playing with my cousin.


said BYEBYE to the baby prince.

Hoho..:)
just took few pictures..
Tmr the mummy n the baby will back to our house.
That time i can take a lot of his pictures and show u all... Hehe.. :)

END WITH LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment