Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mask Party 3 in Barroom

Woohoo.. was the 1st event i get involved after i work there. =)
haha.. enjoyed the night so much.
met a lot of friends.
and took lot of pic, was the 1st time i took pic there since i started working .
This time Barroom brought in special guests DJ EMO n MC SAMIR.
all the way from Kl.
Hope u guys enjoy the night with us in Barroom lo ^^


otw there. wearing my favourite colour.. Imma red addict


hoho... cyndi the pretty :)


haha. Lady Gaga's style face mask.


busy make up in the toilet.


Chris yuanyuan. my new friends who work as a receptionist in Barroom.


Tj... haha.. our supervisor. :) haha.. funny.. like it so much.


Tongz.. the bartender... :)


the 2 pretties.. :)


Duke Edison... our 'regular customer' !!! :)


Yiki :)


Chris. me. Nikki. :)


Hellooo... how u gonna drink with ur long nose???? haha~


Arthur. The prince. :)


someone said that i look so seductive in this pic. *blush* :)


my current prof pic. hoho..stylo .... ^^


Kinkio with Adrian, the boxman. :) so cutee~


my dear n myself.
He was coming to sell their concert ticket :)


chung :)


eva. my old colleagues... :)


Grace, the clubber and Sabrina, the dancer. :)


Mun Jing. but she is nt 'mun jing' at all. She club for almost everynight. haha :)


Guess who?? Is Kaze... ^^


the Djs in Club9 .


Kenfung. the Dj in Barroom . House music supporter. :)


Allison :)


Ah Jiao :)


yumiko. my babe.. :)


Oscar Tan :)


the Dj and the Mc from KL. :)


JackTan. :)


Edwin. Everyone should know him. :)


Barroom ^3^


Club9 ^3^


Evan. :)


Kenji. the "Guan Yi Gor" :)


Zhiyi. my old classmate. :)

The blue dress girl. really sorry. i dont know what is her name. :)
the 2nd and 3rd person, if u re always follow my blog, sure u know who r them.


Kentwong. my little didi. :)


Sabrina n Josephine :)


the Dj from Kl , Dj Emo. Michael Mah. :)


wa. :)


wow.. nice body i have in this pic.. only in this pic.. haha... =(


see.. look so fat here. :(


this 3 pics are from Eugene Ooi. Hees. very nice pic right??? Love it so much.


haha.. we played till arnd 3 smthg only left. I was so enjoyed that night.
See. half of my eyebrow was gone during the half time of the party.
Haha.. looks so funny.


my outfit for that night. my favourite red.
I was so happy. cause finally i gt the chance to take pic with him again.
Have been 3 months i didnt see him arnd alr.
I was so lucky that night. hehe. :)



Yeah. still gt more events to come after this.
Stay Tuned .
and join us in Barroom @ Club9.





No comments:

Post a Comment