Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

' Bikey ' Nitez @ Barroom



A special event was held on Barroom last night, wed. =)
but i was really no mood to enjoy the party. i was too tired for that.
I have been work for whole day in the shop.
from morning till 8 at night.
nt just sitting there, but need to stand up and walked around to count the stocks.
Omg... nt even have the time to take my proper meal.
Looks better after i put on my make-up. ^^

but in physically, i was damn tired.


my outfit for yest night. found out the skirt from the deepest part in my closet .


When i was there, alr had more than 15 bikes were parking there,
in front of Barroom and Baliz.
and gt a lot of person with Dslr gathered there.
fans of the bikes ? or fans of the show girls? hmmm....wondering =..=
well, i didnt take much of them,
cause i need to work and most of the pics were taken by my frens.
and sorry for the bad quality of the pics.
Is hard to take those lighting stuff in the night...especially with the non-Dslr camera.
Haha..
this is the only time i will wishing that i own a Dslr. ><"


Models for the bikes show.
I felt so jealous with them for having such a pair of long slim legs. Im crying ='(



the 'photographers'


hoho... Suet yee with her sexy back!!!!
She always have many nice dress to wear. Hey, boleh share sikit ??? haha... ^^


Yoyoyo... Bernard was celebrating his birthday at that night also.
but nt in Barroom.
He just came over to thanx for my wishing. =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU YA. MAY ALL UR DREAMS COME TRUE.

At last, took a pic with the cute yet sexy receptionist. Ms Yuanyuan..
She have alot of admirers in Barroom oh !!! ^^


Okie... finally i finish this post. and i can off to the bed now.
Need to rest early cause i need to work tmr n the day after tmr also.
Tmr is the Hennessy Night in Barroom.
still wondering what to wear.
Black n Red?
I have a dress in red, but too short.
I dont have a pair of beautiful legs to show. and i dare nt to show.
maybe wearing the jumpsuit with my coat ?
is looks cool.
But.. quite hot also. and there is nthg to show... haha....XD
Imma like a dumpling in red. Lmao...


Argh.. dn think too much, bring all n match in parade tmr.
can ask opinion from others also. keke.. ^^
tata.
Goodnitez n sweet dream.
Muacksss



No comments:

Post a Comment