Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Amazing car. \( ^ v ^)/



Have been 3 days didnt update my blog alr.
Hope all my readers n stalkers wont leave me. Hope u all always stay with me.
Hope u will enjoy ur stay with me. ^^
Saw some cute n nice car through a page.
Purposely downloaded n share with you all.
is really so freaking awesome n drive u crazy. muahahaha...

Check it out, babe


For the cool sport car. :)

I like this one. Is normal model and usually saw in the movie.
but still, i just in love with this. and the colour. RED.
Always is my top favourite colour.


Wine Red. LIKE..


Luxury car :)



Concept car :)

omg... i like this one.. is cool ^^

Looks like UFO. hoho... :)


Cute and funny car. :)

Kindergarden sch bus in Japan.
Hello Kitty and Pikachu~ =^^=v


nice one. Smart for Two. decorated like this.
what a lovely bride and bridegroom.


car in leopard painting. :)


cupcake van ?


Chocolate and bun... yummy ^^ i wan to eat it. :)


Dont u think that it looks like someone???
Haha..yeah...
Is MACHELIN..

haha... Lmao.XD


Car with animal's look. :)





The last one.
Sure most of the girl will like it.
the one which only will appear in fairy tales.





Hehe.. Nice? Wan to have one?
I would like to buy it all if my father is a millioaire. Muahaha.. XD

Stay TUNED.
Coming back with the event of Barroom@Club9.
the
Hot Wheel Night




No comments:

Post a Comment