Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Outing with my lovely aunt n the Handsome boy =)

Only have around half an hour for me to write this post.
rushing to work in Barroom later.
DOCTOR NURSE PATIENT party!
sure i wont wear the costume or anythg special cause im to fat for that. paiseh. =..=
Today is my off day.
Went to Jusco for shopping . Shop for the Father's day present n shoes.
I need a heels and a pair of flats.
Was totally bankrupt after today. spend for frens' bday present, few of them were celebrateing their bday in this month. fml.

Hehe..otw to Jusco... heart them so much..



Haha..Before that.. let show u smthg.

see..my nails broke like that, just because i want to open the contact lens case.
My fren said im too unhealthy,
thats y my nails wil broke so easily... Damn.. too young to die lah.. ><"
so. i purposely bought a fake nails to cover up my ugly real nails.

The pattern i had choosed for this time. in RED also. :)




Back to the topic. Back to outing.

otw to Jusco. with my new shades. =)

my outfit. =)

my lovely bro n i. :)



In Jusco .

Shop for the daily use n foods :)




Lunch time. At Wok Sifu.

my lovely aunt n my bro. :)

Busy 'drawing' ... haha!! XD




The dishes of the day :)

Honey lemon tea .

Super Milo. with milo powder on top. :)

濕奶油雞粒飯.

Oven Baked Bread Bowl with seafood soup n fries.




otw home.. haha... XD



Yoohoo... really enjoy my day with my family. Haha...
had dinner with my family.
and ready to work ler..

Stay tuned.
the DOCTOR NURSE PATIENT PARTY



No comments:

Post a Comment