Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 20, 2011

My new LOVE .



Hehe..
I just added a new tattoo on last thursday. 16062011
Somewhere on my hand. act i dont know what to call for that part. haha... XD
This is the 9th tattoo of mine.
Yea.. is the 9th one. No doubt. hahaha...XD
This time i did that in Tiffany's shop. Located in Hip Hop Arena, Ipoh Parade.
If u guys are inrerested, can kindly come n have a look.
or ask her contact number from me.

getting ready. a bit nervous. ><" pls ignore my elephant legs.


the Tattooist. :) in the process.

Hoho..here my new tattoo.
[Live without excuses. Love without regrets.]


Did the touch up for the tattoo on my wrist n the one on my leg.
and everythg just took arnd 45 min. ^^


I do love my tattoo so much. with no regret.
and now, they re part of my body and be with me forever.
Never ever think that ppl with tattoo are nt a kind of good person and uneducated.
nt everyone is the same.
Do respect us. we are the same kind with you.
with nthg different.
Just the different of we like tattoo so much. we love art.
You never try, you will never know.
Once you try, and you will addict with it.



LOVEssssssssss






No comments:

Post a Comment