Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hot Wheel in Baliz :)

Last sat,
marked a prestigious night for Baliz, Ipoh
because we were celebrating
our First Year Anniversary & proudly joined by
Malaysian Superbikers & Supercars
as well & we call this night as
Baliz Hot Wheels Charity Street Party!
I didnt take any of the photo, just steal some from other photographers.
Hees =)
Lets start ur view with the Hot Chicks. ^^

Among all the hot chicks' pic, i like this one the most. so damn nice.
She is working in Baliz. As Pr also (i guess). :)



Okay.
After the hot chicks, lets enjoy my pics with all the sport cars n the bikes :)


Those who wearing that black n grey collar-T are the member of
the superbike club. :)



Beside that,
my best sis was celebrating her 18th years old bday in Barroom too.

Eunice 'Gou Mui' .
We used to call her 'Gou Mui' coz she is really very tall. even taller than me. =o=

Happy Birthday to you ya.
Wish u always stay happy, healthy and pretty.
Her bday wish for this year is become shorted. Haha.. Lmao. is impossible la.
So, i hope she can find her Mr.Right with 180+cm tall.
Muahaha... XD



And ya.. almost forgot bout smthg.
That night was the 1st night i ride the superbike.
omg.. i cant even climb up the seat smoothly. coz my skirt is so tight n no elastic at all.
I have to pull up my skirt till almost show out my panty.
the worst thg was i cant sit near the biker.
and cause me more easy to fall down from the bike everytime whenever
he trying to drive fast.
I was screaming there like @#$%*(*&%$#$%^&*@
and my boobs keep hitting the biker's back when he slow down.
Im sure his back will injured badly.
hees =)
After 2 rounds of ride,
Otw back, the road was jamming and a lot of ppl standing outside.
My face was turning red cause my skirt was almost up till my hip..
the main reason is i dn have a pair of nice legs..
FUCK.
Somemore he want to park his bike in front of Baliz..wth...><"
Ish..forced to get down form the bike with the panty showed out. *blush*
my legs were bit shaking and i cant even close my mouth.
muahaha...
Is 'syok' and is a nice try for me. I it.

My outfit for the Saturday Night. Like this style so much.



Pls take note, if u want to have a fun night in the night club.
No doubt, come
Barroom@Club9.
We re trying to provide the best for you.
Sure u will enjoy ur night with us, with all the Djs, the Mc, the workers and the clubbers.
For the reservation,
pls do contact/sms 0104623177 (FISH).
or
you just want to have a chit-chat time with ur friends in a good environment.
You can come to have a sit in Baliz. Just next to Barroom.
the environment is suitable for a friends gathering.



yoohoo.. Finally i finish this post.
It use 3 days for me to start. was too lazy to start anythg. my mind was totally blank.
Hehe.
Again. hope u enjoy ur stay with me ya.







No comments:

Post a Comment