Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My 1st salary from my 1st part-time job =)


Yeah...
Finally i get my 1st month salary from Barroom.
Hees.... i was so happy when i get the envelope from the admin.
Even the total is nt that much.
but i also felt happy much because i really work hard for that.
im sure that i will more hardworking for double or triple if i gt the commision. haha... :)
But this work is really hard for me.
really nt enough rest n feel stress everytime when im stay with my family.
My dad nt even wan to have a conversation with me. :'(
My grandpa will always waiting for me in the living room.
Just to make sure that im home on time.
Their care become my largest pressure..
They feel worry bout my health and so do i, im worrying bouth them too. :(
Haiz.
Life is so complicated. and hard to choose.


FML

No comments:

Post a Comment