Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hennessy Artistry IN Barroom Ipoh



Finally was the turn for Ipoh to held the event of Hennessy Artistry.
what a classy event that hold in Barroom.
Free drinks (Hennessy draught) from 9pm till 1030pm.
Dj guests from Kl. and Mc too.
was wearing my bloody red short dress + the coat for sure.
really hope that i looks nice with that outfit. =..=
Seriously, im super tired after this 2 days work. stand too much, walked too much.
have no more energy to write more details bout this post.
So, lets go through the pics.
Lets the pics tell u the happening.
Before that, lets have a look bout the happening in Penang n Kl .

Voodoo, Penang 28th April



Opera, Kl 30th Apil


Fishy's outfit for the Hennessy Night
otw to Barroom. and i was late..a bit only =..=


Barroom, Ipoh 3rd June

warmup session with Digital DJ.


Yiki. :)


jenny. the Hennessy promoter :)


the sexy, Aries Choong. :)


sean. :)


Arthur. :)


the long lost friend, Karen. :)


Andrew. :)


Hongken. :)


Chanelle, Me n YinXia. My old schmates.


Miyuki. :)


Susan. :)


Dear n me. :)


one of the girl Dj. from Kl.


the Mc. :)



Jess. :)


Cloud soo. :)


Sabrina. our Ipoh girl Dj. :)


Iris. :)


Hades ? Stone ? Lolz... :p


Yuen Mun. :)


Yaya. :)


Lan Kar Mun. :)


my friend said that the way i wore looks very Hennessy. Lmao...


the drunk cat. I really thought that she is dead . Didnt move at all. ><"


Thought of staying there after i finished work.
But maybe the way of the Kl Dj played are nt high enough for Ipoh clubbers.
most of them leave early.
So, once after i finished my work, i accompanied my boyf for supper.

my staff card. :)


Dear n I. :)


haha..was wearing stockings.. Omg.. i looks so lady. Hoho =)


Yeah.. Finally i finish my post.
and if im nt mistaken, the coming event for Barroom @ Club 9 is Doc n Nurse Party.
Do come n join us.
SEE YOU THERE.

Have a nice day.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment