Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Daily Life. :)



Hoho..
as i said in last few post, i think i can get my Iphone4 in coming month.
and nw im trying to find a cheap 2nd hand car for myself.
but i really know nthg bout that. useless me.
wondering what kind of car i should buy.
Hmm.. i pass my this few days as usual. nthg special.
consider a peaceful week for me except what my dad did on me.
Haiz...

quarrelled with my boyf and ignored him for almost 2days.
but i was smiling when i saw this necklace in front of me. HE BOUGHT IT.
I posted on my Fb wall and i thought he wont notice it.
cant believe that he will brought back for me.
Thanx my dear. :)


and i bought this for myself. a new wallet in Red. :)
I know its look like a branded, this is the only thg i dislike. ><"


and... haha... i planned to get a new tattoo for myself.
at which part ? haha.. just keep it as a secret 1st.
will make it in a quotes too.
I just in love with words so much. Tattoo in words is still the most beautiful for me.
and i found few through the net.
Omg.. is too much for me to choose. and most of them are too long for me.
I need smthg short. :)


The few quotes that i like:

1. Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

2. Live with no excuses and love with no regrets.

3.What goes around comes around.

4.Let your joy scream across the pain.

5. Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.

6.Nothing is forever but nothing is impossible too.


and this is the fonts that i want to use.
Hehe..quite nice right..
Hope i can get this soon. Ngek ngek.. the 9th tattoo that i have.
Off to attend my friends' bday party.
Both of them also choosed to celebrate in the same day,
both also singk, but in different place.
im so busy tonight.
=..=

BYEz



No comments:

Post a Comment