Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Dim sum with my girls !



Wow.. woke up at early at 730am today.
went for dim sun session with my girls at 明閣點心茶樓 . =)
was quite tired n nt willing to climb up from my bed.
coz i cant sleep well yest.
alot of thgs pop out from my mind.. and i just cant stop thinking bout that.
He still dn wan to talk with me.
We alr less talk for past 23 years and he still wan to continue being like that to me ?
Y dn give a chance for me to have more conversations n good talk with him ?
Im always the naughty n useless daugther for him.
tear drop whenever i think bout this.
suffering me all the time.
Hmm.. well.. lets back to the topic. ^3^
Hehe.. reallly enjoyed the breakfast with the girls. Have been long time didnt out with
them alr.
but we didnt take any pic coz all with the pure face. didnt put on the make up.
Haha.. cacat face. dare nt to show out.
Start my day with the good mood.
without any make up. love the sunlight.


haha..this is just a part of the food that we had ordering.
and this is the 1st time for me to pay the bill which is more than Rm100
after so many times i took my breakfast here.
even came with my whole family.
Haha.. we really ate a lot. Spend Rm16 for today breakfast. but is worth.
coz i really have such a long time didnt hang out with them
after i had start my work in Barroom.


蘿蔔糕 - one of my favourite.


蝦卷


芋角


芝麻糊 - for beauty n care


Yeah...after finished all the dimsum that we ordered.
was still quite early for us to work.
so we moved to the 2nd place to have a black n white coffee session.
Haha...

A coffee a day , keep the sleepy mode away.


Start with love.End with love.



No comments:

Post a Comment