Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm sick.

Haiz...
Finally i was sick.. felt terrible yest.
but still afford to work in the begining. nt after 6pm.
Forced to call Edwin to take leave yest.
I really need to rest.. my brain gone blank.
closed my shop early and went home.
I cried. felt lonely.
No one was arnd me when i 'fell down' .
my so called best friend will nvr notice me if i dn tell her anythg.
and she also nvr tell me bout her since long time ago.
Im no longer be the one who will discuss her problem with.
I know nthg bout her.
1st time i cried when i fall sick.
want to go home early bout find no one to fetch me , even my boyf.
really felt lost n disappointed.
God bless me.
cant collapse now. still gt lot of thgs to do.
Both of my baby bro's bday coming soon. need money to buy present for them.
I need to buy car for myself.
I think i can get the Iphone4 by next month alr.
Everythg need money.
take a deep breathe... and smile to the mirror.
Jia you, FISH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment