Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Miss Fish's workshop :)




Woohoo..
Finally im done with my new tattoo design.
100% is my production.
Based on the lame drawing, no doubt for it. Haha....XD
I think i will make it follow this concept and just let the tattooist to embellish it.


the middle one (with lighter line and the Japanese words) - old one.
the darker line (and the 2 lily also )- just draw up.
Nice?
add lily to make it looks tender. haha.. XD
so, if when i wan to make a full back tattoo. it wont crash with my chinese words
at my bottom back.


actually this is the 2nd tattoo of mine.
I did it just after half month of my 1st tattoo. addicted :)


Take a picture to keep as a memories.
will no longer on my body. :(

With Love



If you dont mind, can leave me some comment. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment