Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Doctor Nurse Patient Party [ll] @ Barroom/Club9



Omg... i was really too lazy to blog and edit pic.
I was super tired after this few days.
Nt even wan to have a small move at all.
Yest slept arnd 10, but still felt like nt enough for me.
okok. Lets check the party out through the pic.
Don take much pic of myself. coz i looks suck on that night. my fringe was so oily.
and it spoilt my whole outlook. =(
Nvm.
I know u guys sure will still enjoy without my pics, or maybe more enjoy... Haha. =p

Get themselves ready. :)

Fai. the Bartender. :)

Cyndi. The Cashier. :)

Dj Andre.

Im the most not sexy nurse. Hahaha.. ><"

injured badly... balik rumah lah, bro. muahahaha~

Haha... was pretending.. Macam Yes.

the Receptionist. :)

the crazy doctor. Tj. :)

Fish & Fish. :)

Teresa Chin. :)

Arthur. :)

Nicky. :)

Daxmen, Sabrina, Karu. :)

Ken Fung. :)

Kinkiou. :)

my boyf n me !

Ah ma. :)

Ken Ji. :)

Suki. :)

Yiki. The birthday girl for that day. :)

Elson and Aries. :)

Jason Tan. :)

Ken Fung. :) Dj Ken.

The Malay friends. :)

:)

Hehe..
all the pics were uploaded. is like finally.....
ready to go out.
attending my friend's bday celebration again. :)
Euro House again. :)
See you guys soon. Do view my blog more often. Your views re needed.

Loveya.


No comments:

Post a Comment